Think about this for a moment. We live our lives based on a 24 hour day, 7 day week, 12 month year. Who decided all this for us?
As 2011 comes to a close, rather than reflecting on all the good and the bad, why not just focus on what’s good on the horizon?
For tng worldwide, 2012 is going to be a swell year. We have put a lot of changes into place along with some very exciting developments:
- Completely updated THE BEAUTY BOOK
- Completely updated THE INDUSTRY SOURCE logo
- Completely updated THE INDSUSTRY SOURCE magazine
- Completely updated Nailco Gold and renaming it Nailco Rewards
- In an effort to increase our 99.1% fill rate, will beginning shipping any backorder items from our Coppell distribution center (if they have in stock)
- Completely new uniforms for THE INDUSTRY STORE store talent
- The much anticipated launch of black 15in1 TWICE A WEEK Miracle Hair Shampoo and Conditioner
- The launch of the new black 15in1 marketing campaign
- The launch of Ginger Lily Farms Botanicals
- The launch of the new Kemon NaYo marketing campaign and salon loyalty program
- An all new charity event to replace Tiffany to be held Sunday, October 7. The new event is super exciting and will feature many celebrities.
- The update of our websites. Look for a completely new look for black15in1.com as well as theindustrysource.com.
2012 is an election year and perhaps the year we will see unemployment drop to 8%, more consumers headed to salons and spas and even some optimism. We are ready for a fabulous new year and cannot wait for the fun to begin.
Healthy, happy and prosperous new year to all. Thank you for your “eyes,” comments and support.