TNG Ends Year With A Bang
2013 is going to be an amazing year for TNG. We have so many new products and services, our customers are going to have a field day. Now that the meeting is over and THE BEAUTY BOOK Spring 2013 edition is in the mail, I can share my favorite items:
- be PRO Airbrush makeup. This is going to be a huge hit. be PRO is the first company to feature both water-based and silicone-based airbrush makeup. be PRO is also the first airbrush makeup to feature the primer built in to the foundation. And the compressor is state of the art along with the airbrush and accessories. First classes are being held January 21 and January 22. The Creative Director behind the brand is Andrea Duchesneau, a brilliant makeup artist with vision.
- be PRO traditional makeup. Completely overhauled with new displays (stunning), new products and new shades. Another feather in the cap for Andrea.
- black 15in1 Miracle Finishing Hair Spray. This will be the go to hair spray for both professionals and consumers. It’s that good.
- STYLIST WATER. More on this later.
- New pricing on disposables. Forget Costco, Walmart and Gordon’s, everything our customers need in disposables is now available at the best prices.
Below are some photos of the meeting (untouched). It was a super fun day and we are all very excited about 2013.
TNG talent meet and greet. What is your 2013 personal motto?
Larry with Megan from the American Cancer Society. We presented our check to them for $100,000 and we got a group photo shot in return.
Andrea live on stage demonstrating the new be PRO airbrush makeup. Our very own Nadine is the lovely model.
Our TNG Cheer Squad showing of the contents of this year’s Winter Survival Kit.
I would like to personally thank all my readers of my blog and I hope to continue with it in 2013. Have a great holiday season and most importantly, a healthy and happy new year in 2013. I still can’t believe it’s 2013, wasn’t it just Y2K?