Alive And Well in 2013
Alas, it’s not something I’m going to find out anytime soon. In fact, I just got back from taking five days off and that seemed like an eternity with everything going on. While I have succumbed to the iPad and company email on vacation, I have not succumbed to being held prisoner to it. Unlike most on the beach texting and doing whatever one can do with a smartphone for hours upon hours, what I still like best is reading hardcover books. Read three books, David Baldacci’s Zero Day was the best of the lot. I love his new character, John Puller.
With the first half of January in the history book, it appears 2013 is going to be a decent year. While we are not out of the woods yet, the clearing is looking better. What I am most excited about is the bevvy of new products that we have launched and yet to launch. An update on some of them include:
- be PRO airbrush: This is the best airbrush makeup bar none and in stock. The first classes take place next Monday and Tuesday. Airbrush makeup will continue to be a growth category for service-oriented salons and spas.
- be PRO cosmetics: The line has been updated to include some of the coolest makeup items and accessories. Love, love, love the new retail displays. They are innovative, dust and fingerprint safe and will add retail sales immediately.
- black 15in1 Miracle Finishing Hair Spray: The first salon hairspray that protects hair color from fading, offers 100% UV protection, humidity-proof and smells wonderful. Oh, satin soft touch and max shine too. In stock.
- STYLIST WATER: This is going to be the hit new product category of the year. All I can say is that everyone wants it and manufacturing issues have put the launch back two more weeks towards the end of January.
- Slippers, slippers and more slippers. Too many to list but a slipper for anyone and everyone.
- Kemon coloringreen. This demi color line features only 22 shades along with clear, but it mind-blowing and technologically innovative as heck. April launch.
- CND’s new polish line. I have been sworn to secrecy and can only say that it will change your thoughts on polish. We certainly hope so. April launch.
- OPI OZ collection. No one makes selling nail polish fun like OPI. Pre-orders are now being accepted at theindustrysource.com. February launch, movie premiers March 8.
It’s good to be excited again and while the year is young, let’s hope it’s a good one.