With all the holiday chatter going on, it's easy to forget that in only two weeks, it will be 2010. And while New Year's resolutions will be made and broken, now is the time to think about what you can do to make a difference.
I received an email from my sales GM, Kym R. and truthfully, I don't think anyone including me could say it better in how to make a difference. Below is an exert of Kym's email to her talent. I think it rings true for most everyone. Enjoy.
Seasons Greetings !!!!!
I thought “FINISH FIRST” was an appropriate title for my last team message in 2009!!!!
Here’s what I’m thinking we must do to MAKE IT HAPPEN in 2010:
· The secret to being number one…is being number one!!!!
· You have to motivate yourself to learn more, do more, and be more than anyone else!!!!
· More importantly…you have to PACE yourself to deliver your BEST to your team and our customers!!!
I read this quote in a magazine a few years ago and it’s stuck with me:
“The Finish Line in LIFE is always moving so you constantly have to improve your product, your service, and yourself.”
We know what happens when we aren’t at our BEST…someone else will sneak up behind you and pass you by!!!!
How can we be our BEST…it starts with Motivation!!!!!
1. Be enthusiastic about your work..it’s contagious
2. Practice all your verbal and written communication skillfully
3. Connect with and cater to all your customers…thank them for their loyalty and business
4. Do what you say you’re going to do – DELIVER
5. Work until you finish the job
6. Be on time…better yet be a little bit early
7. Present and Dress for Success
8. Be organized and strength focused everyday